Hotel & Transport:
Introduction of Conference Hall
Since the establishment of Beijing Continental Grand Hotel and the Beijing International Convention Center in 1990, both hotel and exhibition facilities are well-known and well-regarded by the hospitality and convention community of Beijing. Every year, both facilities serve thousands of national and international guests, showcasing events of all sizes. In 2002, Beijing Continental Grand Hotel and the Beijing International Convention Center combined resources under the Bei Chen Group and attracted increased events and guests. Close to Asia Games Village, Beijing Continental Grand Hotel and the Beijing International Convention’s full range of facilities include conference, exhibition, tourism, business center, residence, entertainment, and shopping, creating a Bei Chen city of finance and commerce. Located at the crossway between North Fourth Ring-Road and the city middle axes, it is next to the Olympic Village, 20 kilometers away from the Capital Airport in the East and 9 kilometers away from city center in the South. As a large size 4 star hotel, Beijing Continental Grand Hotel has 525 room and suites and nine restaurants serving different Chinese cuisines. Beijing International Convention Center is a 5 star corporation and has 41 meeting and conference rooms, exhibition area of 5000m2 and is currently in China’s most ideal international and national meetings, exhibitions, cultural exchange and business venue.
Beijing Continental Grand Hotel
Beijing International Convention Center
The Beijing Continental Grand Hotel is located in the flourishing Yayuncun area along Beijing's North Fourth Ring Road, where the central axis of the city meets the Fourth Ring Road, and right next to national stadiums like the Bird's Nest and the Water Cube. It's a 20km trip east to the airport, a 9km journey south to Tian'anmen Square, a 10km excursion west to the Summer Palace, and an 80km sojourn north to the Badaling section of the Great Wall. And with the Olympic Village only a stone's throw away, there is no better location in the city from which to base your business trip.
Add: No.8 Beichen Dong Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing P. R. China 100101
Meetings and group reservation:
(8610)84985588 Ext 72601、72602
(8610)84970106 (Individual reservation department)
- Airport Express → Subway Line 10 →Subway Line 8
- Airport Express Shuttle Bus Line 5
- Airport Express → Subway Line 10 → Bus Route 380
- Airport Express Shuttle Bus Line6 → Bus Route 696
- Airport Express → Subway Line 10 → Bus Route 82
- Leave from the Capital Airport heading due west. Drive 250 meters, then take a right, drive 350 meters, then turn left. Drive 220 meters, then turn left onto the ramp. Take the ramp 260 meters, then take the onramp onto the Capital Airport Expressway. Drive 15.8km along the Capital Airport Expressway in the direction of the Fourth Ring Road/Sihui Bridge/Yayuncun. Turn slightly right onto the ramp to pay toll fees, then take the ramp 1km, and turn onto the Fourth Ring Road. Travel along the Fourth Ring Road for 5.8km, then at Siyuan West Bridge, turn right onto the Beichen East Rd./Beichen West Rd. exit, take the ramp 30 meters, then turn left onto the Middle North Fourth Ring Road Side Road. Follow the Middle North Fourth Ring Road Side Road for 60 meters, then turn right onto Beichen East Road. Follow Beichen East Road for 180 meters, turn right, drive 60 meters, turn right, drive 40 meters, and you will arrive at the Beijing International Convention Center